Sirio GP 160 LB/N 145 - 175 Mhz VHF Base Antenna (N connector)
Sirio GP 160 LB/N 145 - 175 Mhz VHF Base Antenna (N connector) by Sirio Antenna at Weather Radio Guide. MPN: sirio_gp160-LB-N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Base station antenna, Wide-band Unity-gain, Omnidirectional Protection from static discharges DC-Ground Perfect protection against the worst weather
Product Description & Reviews
Base station antenna, Wide-band Unity-gain, Omnidirectional Protection from static discharges DC-Ground Perfect protection against the worst weather conditions Made of anodized aluminium alloy Stainless steel hardware Side mast mounting allowed by optional bracket FT-2 code 2510004.00
Features & Highlights
- Type: 1/4 wavelength ground plane large band Frequency range: GP 160 LB: 145-175 MHz @ SWR <=2 Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Radiation (H-plane): 360° omnidirectional Radiation (E-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 78° Radiation angle: 0° Polarization: linear vertical
- Gain: 0 dBd - 2.15 dBi Max. Power (CW) @ 30°C: 1000 Watts
- Grounding protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor shows a DC short Connector: GP 160 LB-N: N-female
- Materials: Anodized Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Nylon Wind load / resistance: GP 160 LB: 43 N @ 150 Km/h / 160 Km/h Wind surface: 0.06 m²
4 x 4 x 58 inches
5 x 5 x 58 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sirio Antenna, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sirio Antenna
mpn: 2105301.00, ean: 0670541232941,
1/2 λ Dipole antenna working on 27 MHz band with Gamma Match System. It has been completely made of anticorodal aluminium and supplied with Boom and steel bracket for the fitting on the support mast. The fixing part with rapid mounting system is mad...
mpn: MFJ-1984MP, ean: 0712265197028,
MFJ-1984MP END FED, 1/2 WAVE, 40-10M, 300W, WIRE ANTENNA End-Fed Horizontal Wire antennas (or EFHWs) cover multiple bands without traps, stubs, or resonators. End-fed wires resonate on their 1/2-wave fundamental frequency plus all odd and even harmon...
By Ni4L Antennas & Electronics
mpn: NI4L OCF 40-6,
4-Band: 40, 20, 10, & 6 meters. 68 feet (23+45) long. The dipole is constructed using top quality, Poly-STEALTH 13 Breaking strength 370 lbs. High Strength Aerial Wires are manufactured with high strength, high conductivity Bare Copper-Clad Steel (B...
mpn: 1, ean: 0650619010343,
MFJ 1729 Dual Band (2m/70cm) Magnetic Mount Mobile Antenna. This VHF/ UHF Mobile Antennas are among ham radio's most powerful dual band magnet-mount mobile antennas. These antennas feature quality construction and outstanding gain on 440 MHz and 2-m...